WOW, your friends with this crochet Pattern. Super easy, yet incredibly detailed, you can be on to the next one in no time at all.
Get ready to be immersed in the stories of magic and adventure involving
This beautiful and very unique doll pattern is great for beginners, as well as more experienced crocheters.
It’s an eye-catching pattern that will help you develop your creativity and create something gorgeous.
The finished doll will be a wearable reminder of you on Christmas Day
Beautiful and unique crocheted dolls will make the perfect gift, and make a memory with your loved one.
Beginner / Intermediate
Language:– Instructions are written in standard US crochet terms.
✦ Approximate size of the wizard boy and the witch girl is about 9 inches / 22.5 cm
✦ Approximate size of the snowy owl is about 1.4 inches / 4.5 cm
✦ Approximate size of the little grey mouse is about 1.8 inches / 3.5 cm
✦ Approximate size of the orange cat is about 2.6 inches / 6.5 cm
*(It depends on the yarn and the crochet hook that you use)*
✦ PDF document with detailed instructions and many step-by-step photos.
Materials Needed :
– Cotton fingering weight yarn: White, light pink, skin, yellow, orange, red, grey, dark grey, brown, dark brown, black (you can change to the color that you prefer)
– Crochet Hook: 1.6 mm, 2.25 mm, and 2.5 mm
– Embroidery thread: Yellow, red, orange-brown, brown, black
– 7 mm two black half beads for the witch and the wizard
– 5 mm two black half beads for the snowy owl
– 3 mm two black half beads for the little grey mouse
– 6 mm two black half beads for the orange cat
– 5 mm black bead
– 1 mm black soft wire
– Pink blush
– Polyester Fiberfill
– Glue, Scissors, and Needle for sewing
You are welcome to sell the finished product made from this (these) pattern(s)
If you have any questions about this pattern, please feel free to contact me! at [email protected].com
Your files will be available to download instantly once payment is confirmed.